Saturday, March 26, 2016

Newborn Baby Boy E {Roanoke TX Newborn Photographer}

I got to meet the cutest little boy this past weekend.  Mom had some of the sweetest ideas for his newborn session and I'm so glad we got to incorporate them.  She bought a super cute Easter outfit for him, Baylor Bear stuff for him and Dallas Cowboys too.  I love that we got to make this session special for him.  Isn't he just way too cute?!

Happy Easter!!  Just wanted to start your Easter weekend with a cute, cute Easter bunny!

Isn't he just one of the cutest Baylor fans? Go Bears!


Super cute Cowboy fan too!!

I always love doing this picture...it reminds me of the old country song. "There was always love in Daddy's hands!"

This little guy had a super cute airplane nursery set up. He will definitely fly high one day!

If you are pregnant or have just had a newborn, I would love to specialize a session for you and your little one too!!  Newborns are some of my favorite sessions.  I love dressing them up and posing them - and creating special memories for you.  Email me today and we can start all of the fun planning.  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...