Saturday, March 5, 2016

One Year Smash Cake Session {Frisco TX Baby Photographer}

I got to meet one of the cutest little one year olds recently.  This little guy was so sweet and all boy at the same time! He showed off his crawling and standing skills for us and absolutely LOVED his smash cake. He was just a cutie all the way around!! 


Carrie Saindon Photography


One Year Birthday
Mom had this sweet ELMO setup all ready for us...absolutely loved it.  ♥


Happy birthday to this sweet little guy!!  I loved getting the chance to do his one year and smash cake session.

I specialize in newborn, child, and family photography in the North DFW area (including the Gunter, McKinney, Frisco, Allen areas).  I love doing sweet one year milestone and smash cake sessions.  If you would like to book a session, please contact me at carriesaindonphotography@gmail.com.  I would be so happy to talk to you and specialize your session to fit your needs!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...