Thursday, March 3, 2016

Handsome Newborn Baby L {McKinney TX Newborn Photographer}

I loved getting to do this little guy's newborn pictures.  He was a  preemie NICU baby (just like my two).  For some reason that just adds a little extra special place in my heart for this little guy's session.  He was absolutely amazing!

Newborn siblings
How lucky is this little guy to have two such amazing big sisters!  He will forever be loved and taken care of I'm sure!  ♥

Newborn Photographer

Sweet kisses
Plus some pretty amazing parents too!  ♥


McKinney TX Newborn Phoography

Dad is a huge fan of the LA Lakers so of course we included a couple of his favorite jerseys in our session.  What an awesome thing for a Daddy and his little boy to share  some day soon.

DFW Newborn Photographer

Little Boys
Such a snuggly little bear.  I am telling you this little guy was so adorable!!  I truly think I could have snuggled him all day long!

Thank you so much G family for letting me take pictures of your sweet family.  I absolutely LOVED every minute of it!!

I specialize in newborn, child, and family photography in the North DFW area (including the Gunter, McKinney, Frisco, Allen areas).  I absolutely love doing newborn sessions.  They are definitely becoming some of my favorites!  If you would like to book a session, please contact me at carriesaindonphotography@gmail.com.  I would be so happy to talk to you and specialize your session to fit your needs!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...